It's interesting that you've been recommending putting the boot record
into the boot record of the boot partition. That's exactly how I've been
setting up dual-boot Linux/NT systems. I was just surprised that Mandrake
setup the system correctly by default...

-Alex

Wirth's Law: Software gets slower faster than Hardware gets faster!

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it
said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."   - Anonymous