First off, thanks to all who responded to my questions yesterday (boot-fails
and login problem). All is working well now.

I'm hoping to jump right in and start doing some c/c++ programming for
Linux, I've purchased "Beginning Linux Programming" and more.

I've heard of several tools, gnu cpp etc...

My question is, is it still true that there are no "Integrated Development
Environment" apps for Linux?

I've really come to like IDEs', and I'm not thrilled about the idea of going
back to the command line and seperate tools. Any thoughts (good or bad)?

Thanks.
Bruce.