That frood Bourdon, Bruce sassed:

Well there's a product called CodeWarrior I believe; you see adds for
it sometimes on Slashdot and other sites.  But I think pretty much
everyone just uses emacs/xemacs, GNU make, gdb, and either RCS or CVS
for code revision control.  Emacs allows you to do your compiles,
debug, do revision control, run a shell, and pretty much anything else
you want to do, all from within your emacs window.

There's an old joke about Unix/Linux being nothing but a boot-loader
for emacs...

=8^)

--
We sometimes catch a window, a glimpse of what's beyond
Was it just imagination stringing us along?