> Greg Kettmann wrote:

> > What options are available for a Linux Webcam (preferably under $50)?

In a similar vein, does anyone know of any digital cameras that you
can carry around with you which record to some sort of external
storage which can be removed and hooked up to a computer for later
review, all the while remaining inconspicuous (i.e. easily
concealable)?

I've become convinced that my coworkers poke fun at me behind my back
and I'm looking for a means to record this activity.  Obviously I
can't just point a cam-corder over my shoulder, as they'll see it and
refrain from engaging in this sort of activity.

Er... Sorry about that.  Those responsible for this message have been
sacked. And now back to our regularly-scheduled llama training.

Er, o.k. so that was really silly.  Forget about the spying thing, but
I am a bit curious if such cameras exist, so if you know of one (or
several), I'd be interested in hearing about it.  Now where'd that
tequila go...

--
We sometimes catch a window, a glimpse of what's beyond
Was it just imagination stringing us along?