Charlie and I will be there with some VA hardware and showing off
stuff.  I've been working the past few days on a digital photo manager
using PHP and MySQL that I'll be showing off.  It's rather simple, but
if you're interested in how to do web development using those two
products, I'll be happy to show you.

I'll probably also bring along my (USB) digital camera which works
nicely with the 2.2.18 hotplug.

-Mark

Mark Fearer wrote:

> ...from http://www.softpro.com
>
> Linux Day III at Softpro/Burlington
>
> Interested in Linux?
> Having trouble installing it?
> Wondering about MySQL?
>
> On Saturday, January 20, Softpro/Burlington will be hosting Linux Day
> III. Representatives from VA Linux and NuSphere will be in our Burlington
> store along with experts from the Boston Linux and Unix Users Group
> (BLU) to answer your questions, help you troubleshoot your Linux
> installation, and discuss MySQL, the Open Source Movement's RDBMS.
>
> Product Demonstrations
> Q & A sessions
> Free T-shirts, posters and miscellaneous swag (supplies limited)

Mark Komarinski - Senior Systems Engineer - VA Linux Systems
(cell)  978-697-2228
(email) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Have one day pleasant" - Babelfish