Greetings;

Here's my piddly little situation:

I installed a second hard drive on my home machine last summer and have had RH6.2 on
it since;  however, due to work-at-home issues at our house recently, I need to
uninstall RH and recover the drive for WinDoze apps, and then try out RH7 and some
other Linux distros on another machine that I just built from cannabalized parts.

I managed to blow away LILO but am having trouble reformatting the drive;  I tried it
from the DOS shell and also using Partition Magic, which clearly displays the half
dozen or so partitions I have with RH but will only allow me to format the Win32
partition of 40MB and I can't recover the other 15GB of space that I need from the
other partitions;  in fact, the "format" option is grayed out on the drop-down menu.

I must be missing something really basic and stupid here;  does anyone have a quick
and easy way for me to reformat the drive and put it into WinDoze Purgatory?

Thanks for your consideration, and I must say I have yet to run across a real bastard
yet among the whole bunch of you;  those I have in abundance here at work.  Looking
forward to the next NNH LUG meeting and also the geekfest down in Hopkinton, nicely
described by maddog.

Dave

Dave Hardy
Systems Manager/DBA