Paul Lussier said:
>In a message dated: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 05:25:26 PDT
>Vince McHugh said:
>
>>(despite what the Sun folks keep saying about their "modular
architecture"

>It's only "modular" in the OpenOffice 6.x series, which is still very
>early alpha.

I question the modularity there - like I said, with their diagram, it looks like
everything depends on everything else.

I'm really hoping achtung (the gnome presentation program) gets useful soon - that's
the major thing I use SO for!

jeff

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   phone:603.930.9739 fax:978.446.9470
Thought for today:  greenbar n.

 A style of fanfolded continuous-feed paper
   with alternating green and white bars on it, especially used in
   old-style line printers.  This slang almost certainly dates way back
   to mainframe days.