I have an associate in Merrimack that is also an Adelphia customer. He has
frequently complained of similar problems. If I were you (or your friend), I
would NOT move in to a community supported by Adelphia - at least not if I were
going to depend on their cable internet service.

Other that their DHCP servers, I've had very few problems with MediaOne. (But I
have had problems with Spam from their new parent: AT&T Broadband. However,
I've noticed a few things that may indicate things there are improving on that
front.)

--Bruce

For the latest CodeMeta news, go to http://www.codemeta.com/news .
For my personal news, go to http://www.milessmithfarm.net/news .