I have some relatives that have Adelphia as well, and I'm sorry to tell
you they are horrible. The service is spotty at best, and when it does
work the speed is NOT impressive. My ISDN line is quite often faster than
their cable service.

--rdp

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> THIS scares me.  I have had M1 for about 8 months and, although not perfect,
> I've been fairly happy with it. However, we are looking to move and the
> region is apparently serviced by Adelphia (and many neighborhoods still
> don't even have cable service).
>
> Who else out there has Adelphia for cable service?  Are you seeing this type
> of service across the board?!?!

Rich Payne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   www.alphalinux.org