Quoting "Derek D. Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Your mail had an attachment of type MS-TNEF which is a proprietary
> Microsoft format.  Non-MS mail readers have no idea what to do with
> it.  If it contained anything you want to share with the list, you'd
> do well to re-post it, as many of us do not use MS mail readers (and
> with very good reason, I might add).

  As opposed to you sending a PGP file attachement that means rubish under
anyone NOT happening to use PGP?  For crying out loud, man, he sent out a job
heads up.  Talk about poking the avon lady in the eye for ringing the door
bell..  Shesh..

  I got an idea what your email client can do with that there file
attachment..  8-)

---
Thomas Charron
<< Is beadarrach an ni an onair >>