On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
>> Or do you encase all your workstations in
>> safes under the floor like Paul Iadonisi does?  ;-)
>
> Zing!  I guess I had that coming.

  Heh.  Don't get me wrong, I was more trying to give credit where it is due
than imply you were being unreasonable.  In fact, I rather like the idea
myself, although I suspect some of our customers would get upset.  ;-)

> I was once accused of being a little Nazi System Administrator ...

  I think that is a requirement in this job.  :)

> ... for a wild flamewar I started about root passwords.

  Hah!  I think the longest flamewar in GNHLUG history was on that very
subject.  (With the possible exception of the "GNU/Linux" flamewar, which
was actually reported on by ZDNet.)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>