And attached is the cast of characters.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 06:20:14PM -0500, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
>   Okay, as requested -- after having a little fun anonymizing this email
> flameware from about six years ago, I've posted it at
> http://www.linuxlobbyist.org/rpdebate/ for a limited time.  There may be
> traces of stuff I've missed in my sed script, but it should be enough
> to protect the innocent (and the guilty).
>
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 05:57:05PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:44:29 EST
> > Paul Iadonisi said:
> >
> > >  The problem was the way I worded my initial edict. ;-)  It was a classic
> > >conversation.  Even if I wasn't such a pakrat, I still would have saved it
> > >for posterity.
> >
> > Well, don't keep us in suspense, Paul, share!  At least with me
> > privately ;)
> >

> --
> -Paul Iadonisi
>  Senior System Administrator
>  Red Hat Certified Engineer / Local Linux Lobbyist
>  Ever see a penguin fly?  --  Try Linux.
>  GPL all the way: Sell services, don't lease secrets

-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator
 Ever see a penguin fly?  --  Try Linux.
Frodo Baggins:          Valiant System Administrator
Bilbo Baggins:          Another System Administrator #1
Arwen:                  Another System Administrator #2
Everard Proudfoot:      Another System Administrator #3
Gandalf:                Boss of Valiant System Administrator
Elrond:                 Boss of boss of Valiant System Administrator
Gimli:                  Network Administrator
Sam:                    A reasonable Developer
Gil-Gilad:              A reasonable Release Engineer
Legolas:                A reasonable Development Manager
Boromir:                A reasonable Customer Support Rep.
Sauron:                 Evil Development Manager #1
Lurtz:                  Evil Development Manager #2
Farmer Maggot:          Evil Development Manager #4
Elendil:                So-so Business Unit Manager
Gollum:                 Another System Administrator #4
Aragorn:                Another Developer #1
Bounder:                Random participant #1
Mrs. Proudfoot:         Random participant #2
Haldir:                 Random participant #3
Rosie Cotton:           Another Developer #2
Merry:                  Another Developer #3
Isildur:                Phone and Facilities Administrator
Saruman:                Another System Administrator #5
Galadriel:              Another Developer #4
Pippin:                 Another Developer #5
Barliman Butterbur:     Another System Administrator #6