Great, but I' curious to know if the prize is going to be some of your
home brew - or if you are going to cheat and head off to Shaw's...  ;)

(You are still brewin'...?)

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Kenny Donahue stated in their Email:

kennyd> From: Kenny Donahue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
kennyd> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
kennyd> Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:09:56 -0400
kennyd> Subject: Re: bash question (Solved!)
kennyd>
kennyd> Paul Iadonisi wrote:
kennyd>

[... snip ...]

kennyd> Okay, do I get a case of [root] beer for figuring this out?
kennyd> ;-)
kennyd> Check the setting of your POSIXLY_CORRECT environment
kennyd> variable.

kennyd>
kennyd> We have a Winner!
kennyd>
kennyd> Thanks.
kennyd> Kenny

--
          Windows - the world's MOST EXPENSIVE virus.
        Be sure to immunize your PC with Linux - today!