David Roberts wrote:

> Great, but I' curious to know if the prize is going to be some of your
> home brew - or if you are going to cheat and head off to Shaw's...  ;)
>
> (You are still brewin'...?)

Yes, I'm still brewing.  Not as much as I would like but yes.
I have a wheat and an IPA in the queue right now.
Of course the goal is to get my RIMs system going, using Linux
to control the temperature and flow control.  All I need is time and
a garage <grin>.  At least I'm working on the garage now.

Kenny

--
Ken Donahue
Software Engineer