In a message dated: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:37:44 EDT
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>> This isn't exactly true; Paul is just stubborn. It is true that exmh can't
>> access IMAP folders directly.  The solution to this problem is use
>> fetchmail to retrieve the IMAP messages, and use exmh to read them
>> locally.
>
>  Which completely defeats the point of IMAP.  I really wouldn't call that
>using MH and IMAP together.

I agree.  I'm not using MH and IMAP together, I'm using fetchmail to
access an IMAP server to suck all my e-mail down to my laptop and
store it locally in MH folders which are then directly accessed by
the exmh GUI using MH commands :)
--

Seeya,
Paul