I actually looked into doing that - I think it was way back in '95 - or
maybe it was '96 - I can't remember anymore, brain cramps.

At any rate, there are a lot of Imap attributes that don't map well into
a filesystem. And I remember thinking: If it can't be done right - then
don't do it. Of course, I won't become rich like Bill Gates with that
attitude. ;-)

--Bruce