Has anyone on this list experimented with the MIRROR target of
iptables?  The iptables-tutorial says that's it's experimental, so I
wouldn't be surprised if there were problems with it, but I couldn't get
it working at all.  I might end up using it against Nimda infected
machines on the net that keep probing my apache server.  Man people can
be dense.  The fixes for Nimda have been around forever, and there still
seems to be a significant infection rate.  Then again, they are running
Windows...
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator