Hello,

> Le 20 sept. 2016 à 19:09, David Botton <da...@botton.com> a écrit :
>
> 1. Not sure

Seems that the default download file is the last mainly downloaded as
gpr-tools.zip has 2 and the others only 1.

> 2. Pascal, do you see any reason we need to have Zanyblue incorporated in any
> regular build unless doing the demos that require it (which perhaps should be
> optional)?

In deed no, I've already separated it as other dependences in dev_1.3 new
branch.
But it was not available on SF until I've just forced a repository refresh!
Please Olivier checkout commit with release tags (without alpha or beta) for
stable use of Gnoga like last V1.2a.
Report to the list or open a ticket if any issues.
If you want new makefile structure, test V1.3-alpha last commit, use it only
for testing new features ;-)

> 3. Comcast, the internet provider where my VM is with Gnoga, for the last 2
> months has been constantly having issues. I'm looking into other providers
> for the location where I have Gnoga hosted.

Please Olivier, sending full report is actually helping to improve.
Your last report from end of July was rather ok.

> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 12:42 PM Olivier Henley <olivier.hen...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> 1. On sourceforge the default file to download is gprbuilds.zip! Why?
> 2. This weekend I had problem building latest from master because of
> Zanyblue. I just gave up.
> 3. Links at www.gnoga.com (tools, services, marketplace etc) are not working
> ... or incredibly slow. I managed to open only http://www.gnoga.com/#market
> but it took like 30 seconds. I dont want to sound bad but www.gnoga.com
> rarely worked great. I dont know the server limitations but it looks it has
> some. May I suggest to serve it from vultr.com for 5$ per month
> (https://www.vultr.com/pricing/)
>
> Otherwise, can I help?

Same as David said, you're welcome.

HTH, Pascal.