Thanks for the response.  Some responses below.

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Pascal via Gnoga-list <
gnoga-list@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Thanks Jeremiah,
>
> Anyway your feedback is important.
> Your diff file is also important.
> I'll apply the patch for:
> Makefile
> deps/zanyblue/src/zbcom.gpr
> deps/zanyblue/src/zbmcompile/Makefile
>
> Thanks for information below, sorry if I've already asked you them before,
> I read and answer the e-mail one by one.
>
> 1. Seems to me a confusion from make tool between mingw64 and Windows
> systems.
> I'm waiting for Zanyblue answer on Windows building configuration.

I would agree, especially with the more recent email.

> 2. Seems to me a GPRBuild issue with Windows.

Most likely.  I am using the GPRBuild that comes from the Gnoga sourceforge
site.  Unfortunately there aren't any other options out there for 64 bit
windows.  I did ensure that GPRBuild is targetting the correct
platform/architecture.  It works well with all other Ada related projects I
have.