Ok, some progress.  It looks like for some reason it is picking
windows_nt.mk in the zanyblue/src/mkfile/ dir instead of unix.mk (for
mingw64).  The major problem is it wants to use "\" instead of "/" but "\"
is also an escape character in text strings and certain combinations work
in commands and others do not.  If I renamed windows_nt.mk to
windows_nt.old and copied unix.mk to windows_nt.mk

For whatever reason the version I downloaded on 4/7/2017 does not have this
problem.  I don't know if it picks unix.mt or something else occurs, but it
builds fine with that copy of gnoga.  I found out that the one I downloaded
on 11/2/2017 (the one I am having problems with) was trying to create a
home directory in a completely different spot due to the windows_nt.mk file
command format.  Since it was in the wrong location and the commands had
"\" in them the build wasn't working correctly.

So the question is what changed with zanyblue between 4/7 and 11/2?  I'm
curious if that was the cause of my "lib" issue earlier.  I'll need to
start over and check that out.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Jeremiah Breeden <jeremiah.bree...@gmail.com