Hello,

Not all in CDAC  are aware of the ways open source communities work.
So some need to be treated with some amount of patience and gumption.

Nevertheless we can make a fresh start now and let me get some guys
from BOSS team on this along with making the translations available
again :-) (I guess they took it offline cos of this thread).

This thread needed a logical ending and so is marked to Gnome list as well.

Best Regards
-Raman