Marek's descriptions look perfect as the translators' comments but it's
obviously too long for a context identifier. I suggest e.g. "menu item"
and "preferences" or "preference option". So this could look like:

<property name="label"
    context="preferences"
    comments="Translators: An option group label in a Preferences dialog with
option &apos;Sort folders before files&apos;."
    translatable="yes">Sort</property>

<property name="label"
    context="menu item"
    comments="Translators: A menu item group in a toolbar menu with the sort
criterions as &apos;A-Z&apos; or &apos;Last Modified&apos;."
    translatable="yes">Sort</property>

Please take this as an example and adjust because I have not analyzed
the project in details. Also apply your formatting. Note that using
the entities like &apos; and starting the comment with "Translators:"
is obligatory.

Regards,

Rafal