Hi!

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 8:27 AM, Manish Joshi <joshman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> >> What is RMVS? Searching the web, I found a NGO "Rashtriya Manav Vikas
> Samiti". Is that it?
> It is Rajya Marathi Vikas Sanstha - https://rmvs.maharashtra.gov.in/
>
> Sharing of our experience is really a good idea - we will certainly write
> about it. thanks for motivating us.
>
> In case we decide to go for this July release deadline, what sort of
> preparations we will have to do at our end. And when should you expect us
> to submit our work in that case.
>

>From what I understood, all you have to do is upload your files there:
https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/mr/gnome-gimp/ui/
(I assume you need to be logged in to see upload link/buttons)

Then report back by email here so that a coordinator from any language can
validate the files before the release.

At least that's what I understood. If wrong, Claude or someone else should
be able to help you.
Regards,

Jehan Pagès