Hi again!

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Claude Paroz <cla...@2xlibre.net> wrote:

> Le 29. 06. 18 à 13:25, Jehan Pagès a écrit :
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 8:27 AM, Manish Joshi <joshman...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:joshman...@gmail.com>> wrote:

>>     In case we decide to go for this July release deadline, what sort of
>>     preparations we will have to do at our end. And when should you
>>     expect us to submit our work in that case.
>>

>>  From what I understood, all you have to do is upload your files there:
>> https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/mr/gnome-gimp/ui/
>> (I assume you need to be logged in to see upload link/buttons)
>>
>> Then report back by email here so that a coordinator from any language
>> can validate the files before the release.
>>
>> At least that's what I understood. If wrong, Claude or someone else
>> should be able to help you.
>>

> That's perfectly understood :-)

I forgot to answer to the "when" question. We are planning the release next
weekend, thus either 7 or 8 of July (unless we end up late, that happens).
So this has to happen before if you want Marathi to be in GIMP 2.10.4. :-)
If not, no worry, it can be for a further release.

Jehan

--
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net