Mmmm... I'm not sure about this. If Portuguese is different from Brazilian
and you don't have a full knowledge about it I don't think it's a good idea
to coordinate that team.

I don't know how deep are the differences between both languages, but maybe
a Portuguese people might get confused reading some Brazilian terms.

Regards