On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:25 PM, JB <jb.1234a...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sriram Ramkrishna <sri@...> writes:

> > JB needs to try the shell for a week or so and do the challenge and then
> come
> > back to us. JB, go back and try the shell for a week and come back to us.
> > We need to end this thread.sri
>
> Yes, your are right :-)
>
> Let's make a deal:
> you fix the problems I described in my original post;
> I will go back to Fedora 15 with GNOME 3 and try to be a better citizen.

The course is already set and ship has left the dock, we can't turn back
now.  Your changes effectively mean reversing 2 years of design and work.
Try it for a week with an open mind, watch the videos, put in bugs on things
that you feel are interaction problems.  When you invest in the community
then you'll have a [greater] voice.