this is a neat idea, but as before, i strongly suggest to move the whole
notification bar orientation to the left side of the screen, so that iw
ouldn't conflict with the scrollbars of fullscreen windows. the button to
scroll down is hard to hit already since it's so close to the hot-corner,
not to mention if it was overlayed by some graphics. the bottom-left corner
is unused in most of he application) in fact, i don't know any that use it),
so would be a perfect place.