Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Release Date Filename 11/27/2007 actiontec_opensrc_mi424wr.tar.gz Hmmm... looks like Actiontec is at least attempting to honor the license. I haven't researched what's in the tarball, but at least it's there.
So, again, why is SFLC suing Verizon?

Actiontec and Verizon spent at least most of a year illegally
distributing copyrighted software without a license. Why shouldn't
the SFLC have sued them?

As I said before, it appears that Actiontec's compliance and the
SFLC's suit happened very close together, and a reasonable
interpretation (which, of course, will not be yours) is that the
two events crossed. This is also the reasonable interpretation of
why the SFLC then quickly dismissed the suit.