> From: Han-Wen Nienhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:55:18 +0200 (MDT)

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > Can Lilypad notate with percussion symbols? [...]

> [...] I wonder: how do you
> distinguish between half and quarter notes?

With MusiXTeX one uses \input musixper to get access to the percussion
symbols (close hi hat, half open, open, shaker, rattle, bongos, etc.)
And there is no provision for halfnotes or longer notes. Only quarter
notes and shorter notes as well as beamed notes are supplied.

So I assume there are no long percussion notes (except for "trills" :-)

-- Werner
  • Lilypad Han-Wen Nienhuys
    • Werner Icking