Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> We expected to get a lot of positive reactions, but the awful
> quietness made us even long for some bug-reports.

Here you are :-)

I finally found time to investigate the problems on IRIX5 and SunOS4.
I found a simple test case that identifies systems that won't properly
instantiate templates automatically, added the test to the
configure.in script, and fixed template.cc so that it instantiates
templates when needed.

The Documentation/Makefile problem is still bugging me, BTW.

--
Alexandre Oliva
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

lily.diff