CRETEL Dominique writes:
|Hello Jeffrey,
|
|Tjanks for your help.
|
|You had the just idea, which takes out the virtual-memory error!
|It was the cygnus compiler. You're a genius!

No, just lucky :)

|Jeffrey B. Reed wrote:
|> o get The compiler and assembler for egcs-1.0.2 release from:
|> ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin32/b19-releases/
|> egcs-1.0.2-cygb19.tar.gz
|> gas-980303-cygb19.tar.gz
|
|Ok, I get them and install them.
|
|I have executed a Configure, followed by a make -C lily.
|
|It takes a while for compiling all the ressources, but I get an error
|message when the make look at a file bison.simple???
|
|What is it?

bison.simple is a resource file for GNU's version of yacc.  Dominique,
remember the D:/Cygnus/B19/cygnus.bat file?  Add the following line:

SET BISON_SIMPLE=%CYGFS%/share/bison.simple

Then fire off your Cygnus short cut and you should get further.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey B. Reed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]