> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > I just got the rpm and the install of this did something important (I
> > dont know what) and I now get almost good output. I still get
> > "kpsewhich: titledefs.tex not found" when running ly2dvi but by
> > running lilypond and then tex I get good looking results. EXCEPT..
>
> you should specify other TeX directories to configure with
> --enable-tex-dir

Welcome back Hanwen!

If you read the question more carefully, you see that Bevan installed
from the RPM. The real question is why the RPM (and the default configure?)
installs in texmf/tex/lilypond/ instead of texmf/tex/generic/lilypond/
which is suggested in INSTALL.txt. We've had several questions on the list
because of this problem, there was also a question in comp.text.tex
last week.

    /Mats