Hi guys,

I've put up the latest release, 1.2.12.  I made some fixes that perhaps
might solve some of the core-dump problems; give it a try if you
experience core dumps while parsing with Lily.

As you might have noticed, Lily has been in calm waters for some
months: since 1.2 is supposed to be stable release, we have refrained
from doing drastic new features and other things that might break old
behavior.

This is going to change: as of next week, a 1.3 series will be started
which will contain (hopefully) loads of cool new gadgets, more
functionality and cleaner code.  This week, I'll try to get the
examples for mutopia ready for submission to the archive.

Those of you who have been waiting to get involved with hacking the
C++ code, have a look at Documentation/metadoc/hacking.texi.  I've
added some blurbs on the workings of the typesetting backend.

You don't do C++, but want to be help? Then you can try to make the
glossary (Documentation/user/glossary.texi) complete.

pl 11.uu1
        - changed debug init code.

pl 11.jcn2
        - bf: LDFLAGS=foo CFLAGS=bar ./configure
        - bf: configure (--disable-printing = default) -DNPRINT
        - bf: mf-to-xpms / make -C mf xpms; feta-accordion is broken,
          see mf/README

pl 11.jcn1
        - gnossiene with new \autochange

pl 11.jbr1
        - Tried to get rid of path and switch dependencies in mf
          build process.

pl 11.hwn1
        - doco reorganisation: folded glossary and tutorial into manual.
        - move mudela-book-doc to texinfo
        - feta.tex to mf/
        - release.py, package-diff.py now dump into out/