Not too many changes, but some. You can pick it up at the usual
place, http://zoo.cs.yale.edu/~meh25/denemo/

        With regard to recent discussions on halting C/gtk+ development in
favor of something else: I am in fact considering a switch to development
with Java/Swing, returning to C/gtk+ later on. Here are the reasons to do
so, as I see it:

* Certain parts of the development cycle will speed up. I don't anticipate
much of a speedup for GUI development, but certain backend features should
develop a lot more quickly. (Loading and saving comes to mind; Java's
object serialization features are really nice.)

* Greater cross-platform usability.

Disadvantages:

* Slowness

* Java's not as cool

        Hmmm. More discussion on the matter while I think things over is
definitely encouraged.

Matt