On Tuesday, 12 October 1999, Kenneth Scholtz writes:

> I am looking for a music notation program that will create score samples
> to be inserted into a word processing document using Wordperfect 8.
> Does Lily Pond or GNU software support this function and if so, How?

You can produce scores in PostScript, and paste that into your
document.  You may have to remove the 'showpage' command by hand.

But why not use LaTeX?  You can embed mudela in the latex document
itself, like this:

:r ~/tex/mudela.doc
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}

This is a simple document that contains a musical score:

\begin[fragment,relative]{mudela}
c' d e f g a b c
\end{mudela}

a single scale of c major.

\end{document}

Greetings,

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/      | http://www.lilypond.org/