On Tuesday, 19 October 1999, "Timothy S. Nelson" writes:

>       Is there a way to get the slurs to stick to the stem tops?  I can put
> them on top of the notes, but not the top of the stems.

try setting

   slur_snap_to_stem = 100.0 * \interline;

or so, in the paper block.

>       Also, I have a song which has an alternative bit in the middle.  I'd
> like to mark it as an alternative without having to put any repeats in.  Is
> this a volta, and is there a way to do this?

I don't understand.  Do you want/mean an ossia staff (input/test/ossia.ly)?

>       Thanks muchly again for all the work :).

Ok.
Greetings,

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/      | http://www.lilypond.org/