On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >     Is there a way to get the slurs to stick to the stem tops?  I can put
> > them on top of the notes, but not the top of the stems.
> >
> >     Also, I have a song which has an alternative bit in the middle.  I'd
> > like to mark it as an alternative without having to put any repeats in.  Is
> > this a volta, and is there a way to do this?
>
> That would be an  ossia, normally notated on a separate staff. It is
> not supported yet.  Have you tried
>
>     \repeat 1 "volta" { } \alternative {  .... }  ?

        Btw, it seems like when the {} after the "volta" are empty, it exits
with error 139.

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson          | Because the Creator is,               |
| E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | I am                                  |
Web: http://www.ne.com.au/~wayland/
NB: I have a BSc. (Comp.Sci.) and I need a Job