Hi all.

I downloaded and compiled 1.3.0.

First problem:
compiling midi2ly gets a "moment.hh: no such file ..." in midi-parser.hh

I don't need midi2ly so I tried "make -i" and "make -i install".
Lilypond has been installed but I'm not able to compile my LaTeX+mudela
document (that works well with 1.1.61) with mudela-book. I attached the
console output.

mudela-book complains about the "--outdir" option. I tried "man
mudela-book" to read about new mudela-book command line syntax but it
says that the complete documentation is in texinfo format. Typed "info
mudela-book" but I get the same man page inside the info brower.

"mudela-book --help" complains
> Usage: mudela-book [options] FILE
>
> Generate hybrid LaTeX input from Latex + mudela
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "/usr/local/bin/mudela-book", line 855, in ?
>     help ()
>   File "/usr/local/bin/mudela-book", line 790, in help
>     sys.stdout.write (options_help_str (options))
>   File "/usr/local/bin/mudela-book", line 775, in options_help_str
>     s = option_help_str (o)
>   File "/usr/local/bin/mudela-book", line 758, in option_help_str
>     if o[2]:
> IndexError: tuple index out of range

Hope this bug reports could be helpful. For the moment I'll re-install
1.1.61! :-)
Thanks for Lilypond,

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu

error1.gz