On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

[SNIP]

Thanks for your suggestion. It experimented a little bit and it seems, the
following almost works:

 - Create a named LyricsVoice for every verse

    vNNN = \context LyricsVoice = v1 \lyrics {
     ... }

 - Stuff these voices directly into the ChoirStaff:

    \context ChoirStaff <
        \upper
        \v1
        \lower

Almost means: the non-repeated part is in one line with the 1st
alternativ, not the second one. But that's a minor issue.

I tried to stuff the verses first in a \context Lyrics and put that
into the ChoirStaff, but that gives me 'junking Lyrics_req' on all 2nd
repeats from the 2nd verse on (and they are not printed). Well, from the
manual I can not get it, what that Lyrics thing does :-)

Well, I still get the core dump on an empty repeat.

harti
--
harti brandt, http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/cats/employees/hartmut.brandt/private
              [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]