Hi there.  When I use:

f8.(  ees16  )d4

        in the key ees, with the stems down, I get a slur from the end of the
stem in the f8. to the notehead in the d4.  Is there a way to get it to go to
the end of the stem on the d4?  (ie. is this configurable?)  I have similar
problems elsewhere.  If there were a special exception to be made for this
kind of thing, I'd think it would be something like:

IF      the slur starts at a stem end
AND     the slur ends on a note which is a step or more further in the
        opposite direction to the stems,
THEN    the slur ends on a stem end

or possibly

IF      the slur starts or ends on a stem end
THEN    both the start and the end are on the stem ends.

        NB: I already have slur_snap_to_stem = 200.0 * \interline; but it
doesn't seem to help much.

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | I am                           |
Web: Temporarily unavailable