On Tuesday, 25 April 2000, "Timothy S. Nelson" writes:

>       Hi there.  When I use:
>
> f8.(  ees16  )d4

Ok, thanks.  Slur endings are a known todo.

> the end of the stem on the d4?  (ie. is this configurable?)  I have similar
> problems elsewhere.  If there were a special exception to be made for this
> kind of thing, I'd think it would be something like:

[...]
Almost :-)
But seriously, these are real hairy issues.  Think cross-staff slurs,
broken slurs, slurs on beams etc.

>       NB: I already have slur_snap_to_stem = 200.0 * \interline; but it
> doesn't seem to help much.
>
>       :)

This was dropped by our great leader somewhere between 1.3.22 and now,
in anticipation of a real fix.

Greetings,

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter