On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> >     Whine, beg, can we please have each block of lyrics centred under the
> > note they go with, instead of left-aligned under them?
>
> This should be configurable (as it used to be in some early
> early version). If you have a song with several verses, I'm
> sure you want the words left aligned, not centered. At least,
> that's what I've seen in printed music.

        I suspect I didn't make myself clear -- at the moment, I'm not worried
about alignment of words with other words, I just want each block of words
centered under the note they go with, rather than having the note left
aligned.
        While we're at it, if a group of notes are beamed or slurred, it
would be nice to center the lyrics-block (ie. syllables that go with that
note) under the center of the slur, rather than left-aligned with the first
note in the slur.  Then again, with a very long slur, it *does* need to be
left-aligned, so maybe this second one should just be one for the TODO file.

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | I am                           |
Web: Temporarily unavailable