Hi there,

.54 has some small changes. I didn't fix many of the annoying bugs,
(lyrics are still broken), but .54 's memory usage will be a fraction
better than .53.  I also had a Heureka experience on how to really
tackle the excessive memory usage of Lily. I am still not sure what to
implement first, but expect some radical improvements in the coming
month.

In the meantime: enjoy the amount of work Lily is performing for by
watching the element count statistic. Coriolan creates 130000
score-objects before linebreaking. How much does your score take?

1.3.53.uu1

* Bugfix: don't crash on tuplet spanners that don't contain any notes.

* Cleanup of Dimension_cache: removed a few redundant
fields. Slightly lower memory usage (32 bytes per
score-element). Dimension_cache is now a `dumb' struct again.

* Add array index to priority field of text scripts to ensure that
order is unique, and sensible.

* Added an element count statistic.