David Chan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can lilypond (1.2 / 1.3) do figured bass notation?  If not, would it be
> hard to implement?

As far as I know figured bass is not yet supported by lilypond (as is
the case with the MusiXTeX preprocessor pmx). In my musical terms
glossary, part of the lilypond docs, I managed to emulate bass figures
(item thorough bass) using lyrics lines having their vertical distance
adjusted by the Lyrics.minVerticalAlign property. Have a look at the
mudela-book source of the glossary.

--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus