Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Saturday, 26 August 2000, Mark Seaborn writes:
>
> > I'm pleased to announce an early (and not terribly useful) version of
> > something I've been working on for a little while...
> >

> >                             Primrose 0.0.1
> >                            ================
> >     (or, `Primrose Really Is Music Recognition, Only Somewhat Erratic')
>
> Sounds nice.
> Two questions: what output format are you planning to use?

Mudela, of course. :-)  Although I imagine it will be trivial to add
other output formats.

> >   <http://members.xoom.com/mseaborn/omr/>
>
> Could you post a somewhat less erratic url?  This redirects to room 404.

Hmm, that's peculiar, because I tested it yesterday.  Well, some
people have told me that Xoom is rather unreliable; maybe it will work
if you try later.  Failing that, I will probably register the program
as a Sourceforge project some time.

--
         Mark Seaborn
   - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://members.xoom.com/mseaborn/ -

         ``I couldn't do this for a living, even if they paid me''
               -- Tomorrow's World presenter