Hi there,

just a quick release of 1.3.84. It has some small bugfixes, and two
new convertors.

One for PMX (a Musixtex preprocessor). The gmd archive has a number of
PMX files. I only tested barsant.pmx (a 2 staff piece, that nicely
shows off weaknesses in the LilyPond spacing engine).

The other one is for musedata. Musedata
(http://www.ccarh.org/musedata/) is a large collection of digitized
music (I believe > 1000 pieces, lots of JSBach). The license that the
music comes with is annoying (no commercial use), but you might still
find interesting pieces on musedata, or perhaps use them for
correcting mutopia editions. Whatever.

(Unfortunately, their server has been down the whole day now.)

I tested it only with the 2nd fugue of Bach's WTK1.

1.3.83.hwn1
===========

* pmx2ly, PMX to LilyPond conversion. Succesfully converts
  barsant.pmx.

* musedata2ly, a Musedata to LilyPond convertor. Succesfully converts
wtk1-fugue2

* bugfixes for dynamics: make sure that dynamic alignments encompass
the dynamics they support, and that any columns they attach to aren't
prematurely killed.

* bugfix: make sure \time gets noticed early enough.
--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]    | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/