Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> We should include at least one example where mudela-book is
> used together with LaTeX. We've had several questions on this
> list since people didn't have any example to look at. Also,
> we should have it for regression testing.
>
>       /Mats
I plan to write it, just give me a few weeks. School is starting
up soon and I get lots of small piano, organ and accordion students...

I'll post an example file including lots of examples with tables,
marginpar, footnotes etc to give people ideas how to use it.

I have some mudela-book documentation written in texinfo that
I'll post rsn, but I only know texinfo from hacking mudela-book
so someone should take a look at it (when it is finished...)

Tom Cato