It's been rumoured that Matt Armstrong said:

> Perhaps a gnucash-patches list then.
>
> Call me impatient, but I'd like to see the changes before Linas puts
> them into CVS.
>
> I agree that this may not be of general interest.

I've been less than timely in the last few months, so I think this is a good
idea.  I'm also backup-paranoid, so that would help as well.  Never know,
the server could get stolen or my house burn down, etc.

I want to avoid/minimize code forking, though ...

--linas
The GnuCash / X-Accountant Mailing List
To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
put "unsubscribe gnucash-devel [EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the body