Rob Walker wrote:

> is it possible to disable the date range in the register display?  I
> would like to see all of my transactions.  Especially since I am going
> to be working on the date field, I would like to be able to just say,
> "show them all".

Allow me to second that preference.

However, I've noticed that if I set the date range to show all my
transactions (about 6 months worth), the register slows down
completely.  Is there any way to modify the display so that it only
loads the transactions from the engine that it actually need to display?
G.