Grant> Rob Walker wrote:

>> is it possible to disable the date range in the register display?
>> I would like to see all of my transactions.  Especially since I am
>> going to be working on the date field, I would like to be able to
>> just say, "show them all".

Grant> Allow me to second that preference.

Grant> However, I've noticed that if I set the date range to show all
Grant> my transactions (about 6 months worth), the register slows down
Grant> completely.  Is there any way to modify the display so that it
Grant> only loads the transactions from the engine that it actually
Grant> need to display?

about how many transactions is that?  I guess I need to load up all of
our quicken data, we have quite a bit there.  This is bad, we can't be
worse than legacy proprietary applications.  :-)

rob